Saturday, July 18, 2009

To Catch a Creepy Dude


To celebrate our dog's first birthday we decided to go to the beach. My mom and her two yellow labs showed up as well as my sister and her big sun hat. We were thoroughly enjoying ourselves as the dogs ran up and down the sand nearly knocking over everyone in their path. Noelle was laughing the whole time, dancing and jumping in the waves with the new friend she made within minutes of being there. Jude discovered he liked to eat sand and pour it all over his head but stayed clear of the waves. As we took in all the beach has to offer a friendly guy saw our dogs as a neat photo opportunity. However, we found it a little strange that my sister was conveniently in the background of all the dog shots. He said he was a tourist, asked for directions and went on his way. Later on I saw him taking more pictures...of my family...from super far away!! I followed him up the dune and stalked him until he took his camera out to snap another photo...again of my family from another angle! I went up to him and asked him what he was taking pictures of. He said "people". I firmly told him I didn't not want him to take pictures of my family and that he could go to jail for this. I also told him that if this is a problem then he needs to seek help because it is sick. I made him delete all the pictures of my family (there were quite a few) and told him that if I saw him taking pictures of people again that I would call the cops and throw his camera in the ocean. He sheepishly apologized and went home.

The moral of the story is if you see a greasy dude snapping pictures of scenery that also includes people as the center shot, he might be a creepy dude who needs to be threatened with imprisonment.

No comments:

Post a Comment