Sunday, January 16, 2011

New Years a little late...

I'm a BIG fan of new years resolutions. My husband is not. I LOVE having a goal set that I can try to achive. My hubby views it as just another way to fail. We may never be in agreement on this issue, but I sure do love a clean slate.

This year I'm starting my resolutions just as most people are deciding that this is a good time to give up on them. Maybe its because I was in Hawaii over New Years and it didn't really feel like "real life" when I was there...

Anyway, here are my resolutions for 2011 (They might be ambitious, but I'm feeling ambitious)...

*Write a blog every day of 2011
*Read my bible/somehow be in the Word every single day
*Become more disciplined with running/exercise (we start P90X again on Wednesday)
*Drink more water

We'll see how I do!


2 comments:

  1. My resolutions are pretty much in line with yours. In order to better stick to the writing a blog everyday thing, I'm going to start a 30 day blog writing challenge thing today, or tomorrow maybe depending on time, where you have to answer certain questions about yourself daily in order to get the regimen in place. Carlos' dad has P90X and I've been thinking about trying it. I need to exercise in general though! It might be too much too soon and burn me out, which wouldn't be a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know if you ever want to go running! I checked out your blog. So cute!

    ReplyDelete