Friday, March 25, 2011

A BIG Announcement...

I am BEYOND excited for an announcement that has been made today...


Some of you already know this, but some of you may be under the impression that there are only two kids in the Brem household. The jig is up. There are actually THREE, yes THREE people that we claim as our children. Noelle and Jude - you all know, and then there is the long, lost Mochie. Who is not long in any sense of the word, nor lost. I just haven’t had any photos or many stories to post since I’ve taken up blogging (It hasn't been that long!). Plus, she lives far away, PLUS I’ve been sworn to secrecy (kind of) for the last few weeks about the big announcement and I’ve nearly had a stroke trying to maintain any level of secrecy. Phew! So glad that the secret’s finally out...


Our sweet Mochie and her dear hubby, Jon are expecting A BABY! I am just beside myself. They are going to be the most amazing, adoring, fantastic parents. AND, this may just be the best looking, most fashionable and most documented/well photographed baby in the history of all babies. Just sayin’...


Not only are they going to be fabulous parents, but they are already incredible photographers! If you need something photographed - book these two. Seriously, you won’t regret it! http://jonandmochphotography.com


We couldn’t be more proud of Moch and Jon and the amazing adults that they have become.



SO beautiful...
(See, I told you they were great photographers!)


Here’s the question though...What the heck should Gavin and I be called to this sweet, little baby? First of all, we are too young to be Grandma and Grandpa...and too close to be Mr. and Mrs...and it's too weird to be just Gavin and Patty...


It just dawned on me that most 33 year-old women are probably not quite as excited as I am to be a “grandparent” (and the ones who are, maybe shouldn’t be?). Our circumstances may be slightly different than most...


There are many things in my life that I am not proud of, but I am seriously so proud right now that I could burst!




Here are some old pics we had on the computer...I thought about putting some junior high and high school photos up of Mochie, but I'll probably embarrass her with those another, more appropriate time...



Mochie and Jon at Noelle's 5th birthday party...
Their gonna be parents!!!


Cute Mochie and Noelle a long while ago...


Mochie and Jon before they were even engaged. Look! No ring yet! Still cuties...


Family Christmas card 2006?


Our family November 2010.
Love you guys!!!


1 comment:

  1. WAHOOOOO!!!!!! This is fantastic news. I vote for Pops for Gavin and G-Money for Patty.

    ReplyDelete