Friday, March 18, 2011

Chick-fil-A Newbie

It may seem like we've been eating a TON of junk food lately. Welp, we have. That's what you do on roadtrips, right? Plus, it is my birthday week...

Today, I got to experience my first trip to Chick-fil-A...I was not disappointed. Wow! I have heard about it for years, but it truly exceeded my expectations. Unbelievable! I will definitely go back/beg for a franchise in our town/beg for a franchise to not come to our town so I won't eat there everyday.


Don't worry...I'm heading back to the treadmill tomorrow...

Yummy Shakes...


Delicious chicken sandwiches...


Again, yum...


Waffle fries...


And cute girls...


A VERY nice fruit side...


This is how I may have felt when we were all done...full.


If you have a minute, you should check out this video...It's been in my head ALL DAY LONG. It's hilarious and you won't regret it...





3 comments:

  1. I hope you tried the lemonade too! What a great place! This must be how the rest of the country feels about In-N-Out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are they closed on Sunday? How cool is that? They get my "keepin' the sabbath day holy" dollars if I ever see one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crystal - I didn't try the lemonade...Didn't know I was supposed to! Next time though...

    Courtney - They are closed on Sunday! AND they bring your food to your table AND they come to your table and offer refills on your soda AND they have cute flowers on the tables too. So good...

    ReplyDelete