Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Missing In Action


Guess where I've been:
A. Mourning over our latest pet debacle
B. Avoiding the piles of laundry that have been strategically placed all around my house
C. Finally dealing with the piles of poo, overgrown grass and chewed-up dog toys covering what was once a backyard
D. I got sucked into a book and have been neglecting everything else
E. Professional baseball season started, and even though I don't play, it makes my life a lot busier for some reason
F. B, C, D and E

Guess what things I've eaten as meals this past week:
A. Chicken
B. Soup
C. Candy
D. All of the above

Guess what blogpost I'm working on writing, but am getting stuck on it all making sense and being funny like it is in my mind:
A. A bear pooping in the back of my mom's truck
B. The mulch pile
C. Both

Guess what Jude's latest weird noise/tick is:
A. A constant clearing of his throat that sounds like a pig
B. Yep, the answer is A

Guess how many times I've been running this week:
A. 7
B. 5
C. 85
D. 3
E. I've worn running clothes on multiple occasions, but only made it on 1 actual run

Guess how many dreams about me being pregnant have occurred this week:
A. 0
B. 2
C. Yep, 2. But I wish it was 0. Now I'm scared - Even though it would be nearly impossible. Dreams make me nervous.

Guess what book I'm reading and love, but would never in a bajillion years watch it as a movie:
A. Ramona the Pest
B. Unbroken
C. The Princess and the Pea
D. Its B

Guess how many Giants games have been watched by our family this week:
A. 2
B. 3
C. 4
D. This is going to be a loooong baseball season

Guess how happy I am that the sun is out and I'm not in front of the computer/not folding laundry/not doing dishes/wearing shorts and having to shave my legs:
A. Really happy
B. Really, super extra happy
C. So happy that I could cry
D. Meh, who needs sun?


Check out these hooligans...




Answer Key:
1:F
2:D
3:C
4:B
5:E
6:C
7: B or D
8: C and D
9: A, B or C are all acceptable answers

1 comment:

  1. cute post, patty. i also read the link you have to the dream about your baby shower, and i laughed out loud. funny, funny! and guess what? i feel i must let you know that i, too, very recently had a dream that there was a little baby brem in your tummy! oh wow, just think! :)

    enjoy that sunshine!

    ReplyDelete