Monday, May 23, 2011

Oh, The Glamorous City...

In case you were wondering, this is how our anniversary night away in the glamorous city of San Francisco went...
Kalamata olives, roasted red pepper hummus, whole wheat pitas, regular hummus, diet coke, chicken sate', gyros, kebabs, falafel, strawberry salad with candied pecans and roasted chicken, chicago hot dogs with jalapenos and mustard and pickles, sweet potato fries, flatbread with tons of chopped basil and pesto and tomatoes and mozzarella and pesto, vanilla Haagen-Daaz, grilled veggies and eggs on a croissant, fresh fruit salad, a veggie-filled crepe, coffee, coke zero, carnitas and a big salad with barbacoa. And maybe an extra "celebration pound" or two were gained. So, there may be need for extra "celebration workouts" this week.

Also, the Giants won.

It was a great anniversary celebration. :-)

(All of these pics are from my iphone in an effort to look less like a tourist by not dragging my big ol' camera around)

We stayed there...


I saw this in the CANDY SECTION of Walgreens...


I ate this...


And a few of these...


And some of that...


And a bunch of that...


And my husband was filled with great joy on the day that I donned a Giant's hat...

Now, onto those "celebration workouts" I go.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great anniversary :) Miss and Love you guys! Patty you look hot in that hat :) hehehe! And that packaged thing in Walgreens, I ate those growing up hahaha :) I sure liked it as a kid not sure what it is? Everything you ate looks good too :) XOXOX - Mochie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, you guys know how to travel!!

    ReplyDelete