Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Unsolved Mysteries

The mysteries of Jude continue to unfold. I don't know if it's just boys or if it's just my boy, but I'm often left scratching my head.


Here are some of the questions I currently have for Jude...

What happened in the bathroom that led to water dripping down all over the mirror?

How did toothpaste get on the wall?

How did your shoe mysteriously vanish in between driving from Papa Murphy's to pulling into the parking lot at the library?

Why do you poop 85 times a day?

Who taught you multiplication?

What inspired you to cuddle-up with a Star Wars light saber at bedtime tonight?

Why do you like all cheese except for melted cheese?

When are you going to start sleeping in?


Obviously, there's never a dull moment in the Brem household.






2 comments:

  1. Love this! Thanks for the laugh! mrs bee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and sorry to double comment....but I've been heavily anticipating the next throw-back edition on this blog. Not to rush you or anything...

    ReplyDelete