Friday, September 23, 2011

My Week Is Locked In My Cell Phone

Another week of my life documented by my glorious iphone...
:-)

Last Saturday night, my sister entrusted me 
FOR THE FIRST TIME 
to have both of her boys over for a sleepover...
Sorry buddy...I hope you still love me...



Jude spent this morning at Art class.  I'm not sure what he did was actually "art", but he sure had fun making blobs of paint and swishing around the brown paint water...



I think all good Daddy's play with doll houses...


The boy is beginning to eat us out of house and home.  Yesterday, he had 2 eggs, lots of bacon, 1/2 of a bagel and then proceeded to ask for cereal.  I'm already dreading the grocery bill for when he is a teenager...




I'm feeling really proud of my plants.  I planted them last year when they were babies...




Okay, seriously?  I have NEVER used a cauldron.  And I'm really sad that Noelle thinks that I look like this...




 Saw this at a store yesterday.  My mind is still spinning...


life rearranged

2 comments:

  1. I can relate to the breakfast situation -m y boys eat like 3 breakfasts daily. I DO NOT know what I will do when they are teenagers. I might need to start a special bank account for food....

    That photo of Jude at art class is just plain adorable. He is so cute!

    And I definitely laughed out loud at Noelle's assignment. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can also relate to the "food" situation x13!! Lotsa groceries bought for our crew but the Lord has provided all these years!!!

    Looks like you had a great week!!

    ReplyDelete