Friday, September 2, 2011

Right Up My Alley

My friend Carina recently started doing this on Fridays and I LOVE it.

I am constantly forgetting my "real" camera and end up taking millions of photos with my iphone.  Here is my week in cell phone pics...



My house was all clean.
I turned my back for 2 minutes and went into the kitchen.  
The girl struck again.
 Apparently, the "pets" wanted to watch a show...



This is what happens when the girl plays with the firefighter from the Hero Squad. 
 I hope he's enjoying his cocktail!



The FAIR is here!  
Jammie bought Noelle a giant ice cream followed by a giant lemonade 
and then let her go on a bunch of rides.  
An 8 year old's dream come true...

See that little dolphin Jude is holding?  
Yeah, that cost TEN bucks and had a hole in it before we even got home.  
Worth every penny because Jude believes he won it by popping a few balloons with darts...



I'm in this "use everything we have in the fridge and cupboards before I go grocery shopping again kick" and this is what I made on Wednesday and it was AMAZING.  
Red beans and rice made with leftover turkey taco meat. 
 I'm drooling just thinking about it...
(Here's the recipe - I substituted yellow pepper for green and ground leftover turkey for kielbasa - http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/easy-red-beans-and-rice/detail.aspx)


I love this SO much.
 It looks like he's going 40mph, but he's really going 2mph...


Back 2 School night for Noelle was last night.
I had to guess which of these little people was her.
 I guessed right.
The tie-dye shirt gave it away...
life rearranged



Happy Weekend!  Woe is me, I'll be in Disneyland come Sunday...

6 comments:

  1. luv it when its Fair time here too. our daughter shows goats and its just around the corner!!

    luv the pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay - so excited you did this. That photo of the couch is a.mazing. Seriously, in love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how all of the animals are lined up to watch a show! Too cute!

    {stopping by from life rearranged!}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I want that ice cream bar so bad :) Giving me sweet tooth cravings...can you tell I'm on a diet? ha. Stopping by from Life Rearranged. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Disneyland.....! Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Morris Fam - Thank you! Love your blog!

    Carina - Thanks for the idea!

    Anna - Thanks! I only wish this wasn't a regular occurrence...

    Lauren - I'm drooling now too just thinking about it.

    Maria - Will do! BFF!! Can't wait till we get to do D-land together someday!

    ReplyDelete