Saturday, September 10, 2011

Uh-oh, I'm obsessed.


Oh my goodness.  I've found a new obsession.  I know, I'm late to the game...again.  At least I showed-up though, right?  One word: Pinterest.  Holy cow.  I've spent WAY too much time on this site already today, BUT I've already recycled an old running t-shirt that had a couple of holes in it and turned it into a headband, so...worth it?  YES.

I've also planned the fall decor for our house and decided on our next 85,000 recipes we will be trying.

I found this cute and SUPER easy headband tutorial on pinterest and it sent me here: http://youseriouslymadethat.blogspot.com/2011/02/knotted-headband.html

It took me about 10 minutes, but I didn't glue the headband (note to self: buy a hot glue gun).  Instead, I stitched it up with a needle and thread real fast (also, not pretty, so don't look at the part of the headband that is under my hair).

I can't wait to try to put some cute beads or jewels on it.

Also, I think I cheated by using an old t-shirt (hopefully, it doesn't smell like B.O. and hopefully, I'm not immune to my own B.O. smell).  I just cut strips off of the bottom of the shirt and used 2 strips to tie the knots and make the headband.  Yay for being resourceful!

Even Gavin liked it!


Look how cute my girl is...


I look really tan...




Thanks iphone, for my very tan looking skin.  Oh, and thanks California...



 I'll leave you with reason number 842,796 that I LOVE Disneyland...
They give Tapatio away in packets like ketchup!  Yahoo!  We have 8 in our fridge right now...



Yay for Tapatio!  Anyone know how to make that awesome accent that goes on the "i"???

1 comment:

  1. amen...pinterest is so fun, i could get lost for hours! :) nice work on the headband!

    ReplyDelete