Friday, October 7, 2011

Someone Thinks I'm Cool.

It's my lucky day!  My laundry is COMPLETELY done AND my friend Carina featured me on her blog,  a punk, a pumpkin and a peanut!

Plus, it's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday.  Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend.

That song has been in my head all day.  AND it has been stuck in my head every single Friday since that one day that I saw it on youtube many, many months ago.

And now, it is probably stuck in your head too.

Hooray for Friday and clean laundry and my friend Carina!

Now, go see Carina's blog and see how funny I am or Jude might beat you up.

;-)



1 comment:

  1. i was totally just singing that song on a voicemail i was leaving for hubs. . . it's so darn catchy!

    found you via carina's blog!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete